1. Sharply incisive; pungent.
2. Medicine/Medical. Contracting; constrictive; styptic.
3. Harshly biting; caustic: his astringent criticism.
4. Stern or severe; austere.
1. Medicine/Medical. A substance that contracts the tissues or canals of the body, thereby diminishing discharges, as of mucus or blood.
2. A cosmetic that cleans the skin and constricts the pores.
William Morris Endeavor Entertainment
9601 Wilshire Blvd.
Beverly Hills, CA 90210
I’m at the dermatologist getting this astringent body cream to thwart a skin disease I picked up from sitting on that trashcan for nearly four weeks. I asked the doctor if I could just use witch hazel, because I am really into my health, but she said I need something medical-grade to stop all this puss from leaking out of my neck : (
Barnes and Nobel had me forcibly removed from their parking lot and told me that if I came back they’d shoot me on the spot, so you need to find a different bookstore! Please write back and let me know which one you choose so I can come hang out!!! You’ll do that, yes? Hello?
In sickness and in health,